Upward Coiling Security Grilles 674
Upward-coiling perforated grille (Model 674) provides an attractive yet functional means to secure areas where public access must be restricted. Perfect for interior applications such as retail, pharmacies and healthcare facilities, the perforated aluminum panels provide security without sacrificing visual access, air circulation or light infiltration.
Available in clear anodized or premium PowderGuard® powder coat finish and with an optional electric operator — our rolling grilles are well-suited to most any interior environment and application.
- Operation – Manual unless size requires chain hoist.
- Curtain Material / Finish – aluminum, clear anodized.
- Curtain – Perforated aluminum panels.
- Bottom Bar – Clear anodized.
- Guide Type – Guide channels are extruded aluminum with continuous wear strips; clear anodized; Wall angles and any pack-out angles are galvanized steel.
- Warranty– 12 month limited
- Mounting – Interior face of wall is standard. Between jamb options available.
- Brackets – Steel with black powdercoat finish.
- Pipe – Steel sized for maximum deflection of .03” per linear foot.
- Springs – Oil tempered, 20,000 cycle, torsion springs.
- Locking – Center locking bottom bar, with 1/2” diameter steel throw rods; Comes standard with cylinder locks on both sides or thumb turn on secured side .