Side Folding Open Air Grilles 683
When security is a priority, but you want to maximize air circulation, light infiltration and visual access to interior spaces, the Model 683 side folding open air grille is an ideal choice. Open-air side-folding grilles provide security, while allowing air circulation and full visual access to interior spaces. Model 683 offers a wide range of features to fit most any application where an open-air grille satisfies security requirements, such as in retail environments, malls, schools, offices and airports. The product line is distinguished by a variety of curtain patterns, colors and finishes.
- Operation – Manual unless size requires chain hoist
- Curtain Frame – Truss-like aluminum top and bottom plates; 1/8” (3 mm) thick
- Panel Width – 7” (178 mm) standard body; 11 1/4” (286 mm) wide body
- Finish – Aluminum clear anodized
- Trolley assembly – 1 1/8” (29 mm)
- Track detail – Top-mounted, heavy-duty aluminum sections. Height: 1 5/8″ (41 mm). Width: 1 3/8″ (35 mm)
- Track Curves– 90°: Standard body: 10” (254 mm) and 14” (356 mm) radius; Wide body: 22” (559 mm) radius 120°, 135° and 150°; Standard body: 10” (254 mm) radius
- Radius – 14” (356 mm) standard body 22” (559 mm) wide body. Custom upon request.
- Post types – Lead post: Hook lock and wall channel; bi-part; top and bottom shoot bolts. Intermediate post: Bottom shoot bolt. Trailing end post: Traveling; fixed; hook lock and wall jamb; top and bottom shoot bolts; carrier.
- Locking mechanisms – Lead post: Concealed cylinder-operated hook lock accessible from interior and exterior. Intermediate post: Concealed cylinder-operated shoot bolt accessible from one side only. Trailing end post: Attached 10’ max. (3048 mm) protection plate self-locking into a steel V-Stop
- Security/Safety options – Thumb-turn guards and protection bars.
- Warranty – 24 month OEM limited