Side Folding Full Enclosure Security Grilles 675
Overhead Door™ side-folding full closure grilles are ideal for applications that require a secure barrier against theft and debris, such as retail applications in malls and airport concourses. The full closure side folding grille product line includes four panel materials: perforated steel, clear polycarbonate, tempered glass and aluminum.
Side Folding Full Enclosure Security Grilles Model 675 features painted perforated steel for full ventilation. Visibility: 51% of 4-3/4″ (121mm) viewable area.
- Operation– Manual unless size requires chain hoist
- Curtain Frame– Truss-like aluminum top and bottom plates; 1/8” (3 mm) thick
- Panel Width – 7” (178 mm) standard body; 11 1/4” (298 mm) wide body
- Finish – Aluminum clear anodized
- Trolley assembly – 1 1/8” (29 mm); vertical adjustment 1″ (25 mm) up/down without curtain removal
- Track detail – Top-mounted, heavy-duty aluminum sections. Height: 1 5/8″ (41 mm). Width: 1 3/8″ (35 mm)
- Track Curves and Radius – 90°: Standard body: 10” (254 mm) and 14” (356 mm) radius; Wide body: 22” (559 mm) radius 120°, 135° and 150°; Standard body: 10” (254 mm) radius
- Post types– Lead post. Hook lock and wall channel; bi-part; top and bottom shoot bolts. Intermediate post. Bottom shoot bolt. Trailing end post. Traveling; fixed; hook lock and wall jamb; top and bottom shoot bolts; carrier
- Locking mechanisms – Lead post. Concealed cylinder-operated hook lock accessible from interior and exterior. Intermediate post. Concealed cylinder-operated shoot bolt accessible from one side only. Trailing end post. Attached 10’ max. (3048 mm) protection plate self-locking into a steel V-Stop.
- Warranty – 24 month OEM limited