Serco Industrial HVLS fans are designed to improve airflow and energy savings, providing a gentle breeze that equates to a 4-7 degree reduction in the perceived temperature. They are also effective at keeping produce, products, and surfaces drier, reducing spoilage and potential safety hazards.
HVLS fans can also lead to measurable energy savings by reducing – and even eliminating – the need for a large and expensive HVAC system. Facilities can oftentimes raise their thermostat settings as much as 5 degrees as a result of the huge volumes of air reaching workers and products. This can result in as much as a 4% energy savings per degree change. Serco HVLS fans integrate into common modern building management systems including BACNet and LonWorks.
- Industry-leading 5-blade design optimizes airflow by reducing turbulence on trailing blades
- Advanced digital touch screen facilitates ease of operation
- Single-axis mount ensures solid placement and reduced movement
- Fully compatible with modern building management systems including BACNet and LonWorks
- Can be operated in reverse to circulate warm air from the ceiling, resulting in more efficient warming in colder months