The Kelley KIF Industrial HVLS Fan doesn’t just move air, it circulates air efficiently and will positively impact many factors in your facility.
Balanced air circulation: reduces stagnant air, eliminates hot and cold spots, keeps floors drier and safer for employees due to even coverage, and prevents condensation, keeping food and produce dry and fresh to help diminish spoilage.
These advantages come with reduced energy consumption, as well. With large HVLS fans working in tandem with an HVAC system to better regulate temperature from floor to ceiling, a facility can raise the thermostat setting 3-5 degrees. That creates the potential for up to 4% energy savings per degree change. And integrating your Kelley HVLS fans with iFAN® software allows for central monitoring of fan activity for optimum performance and energy efficiency.
- Patent-pending 5-blade design optimizes airflow by increasing lift off of the blade surface
- Remote digital touch screen offers floor-level diagnostics
- Single-axis mount decreases potential fan movement
- Easily integrate with fire suppression panels and iFAN® centralized control
- In the colder months, HVLS ceiling fans can be run in reverse to circulate the hot air trapped at ceiling level