RapidGrille® AP Security Grille
The RapidGrille® AP security grille system Model 676 was developed to supply advanced performance in industrial, security and general commercial applications where tenants’ security, long term asset value and minimized interruption to facility access are primary concerns. The RapidGrille® AP systems’ advanced performance design answers the demand for more in reliability, durability and efficiency. Ideal applications include the following: parking garage facilities, industrial manufacturing facilities, government facilities and public facilities.
Advanced performance and safety features
The RapidGrille® Advanced Performance Security Grille provides facilities with maximized air movement and visual access while delivering more safety features than a standard security grille. The reliable springless design and operation provides reliable performance and asset longevity. This grille system’s design delivers additional safety features with built-in braking mechanism, photoelectric sensors with commercial grade guards, wireless self-monitoring sensing edge and motor cover. The NEMA 4X control panel provides built-in cycle counter and timer to close function allowing for ease of operation while providing rich system diagnostics.
- Max. Standard Width – 30’4″ (9,246 mm)
- Max. Standard Height – 14’4″ (4,369 mm)
- Curtain – Galvanized steel links and solid rods with mill aluminum spacer tubes
- Curtain Pattern – Straight lattice 9″ center vertical links with 2″ center rod spacing
- Door Roll – Directly driven, springless steel tube roll with integral shafts, keyed on the drive end and supported by self-aligning grease-able sealed bearings
- Hood – 24 gauge black painted steel
- Guides – Three structural steel angles with PowderGuard® Premium finish with black powder coat
- Bottom bar – Tubular extruded aluminum with mill finish
- Standard Mounting – Face of wall
- Operation – Direct drive, integrated gear motor/brake assembly (up to 24” per sec up speed / 12” per sec down speed); drive assembly and limit sensors are factory pre-assembled. Manual hand chain for power outage. Horsepower is appropriate to size and weight of door. 230V AC 3-phase motor (operating range 208-245V)
- Control Panel – NEMA 4X rated; variable frequency drive, self-diagnostics, built-in cycle counter, and timer to close
- Safety Devices – Built-in braking mechanism provides additional peace-of-mind against uncontrolled curtain travel.
- Wireless, monitored safety edge – all doors are equipped with a mandatory reversing or sensing edge to prevent entrapment.
- Photoelectric safety sensors with guards – provide additional safety during door operation to help prevent injury and damage.
- Limited Warranty – 60-month on motor; 24-month/300,000 cycles on door components
* Dependent upon the curtain material and pattern. Consult factory for sizes not listed above.